Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

Teacup Template

To complement my Teapot Treats gift boxes, my matching teacup and saucer template is now available as a PDF download.


The template is designed to fit on A4 (but can be re-sized) which will make a teacup approximately 4.7 x 8 x 11cm. It has clear instructions (in English) and can be purchased through my Etsy shop.



To make one of your own, you will need:
  • PDF template
  • Patterened or coloured cardstock (200-250gsm recommended)
  • Craft knife / scissors
  • Scoring tool
  • Ruler
  • Craft glue / PVA
  • Embellishments (optional)

To add detail to these teacups, I also added a light touch of gold to the edges of the cup, handle and saucer.


For those of you who will soon be hard at work, crafting your own little tea sets, I would love to display some of your wonderful creations here!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment