Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

Teapot Template!

Coming to a screen near you...


I am so pleased to be able to say that my Teapot Treats template is now available!


The PDF templates come as two A4 pages (but can be resized) and will make a teapot box measuring approximately 16cm (W) x 10.2cm (H) x 7.8cm (D)  /  6.3" (W) x 4" (H) x 3.1" (D). It has clear instructions (in English) and is available through my Etsy shop.

To make one of your own, you will need:

  • PDF template
  • Coloured or patterened cardstock (200-250gsm / 80-92lb recommended)
  • Craft knife / scissors
  • Scoring tool
  • Ruler
  • Craft glue / double-sided tape
  • Embellishments (optional)

For those of you who will soon be hard at work, crafting your own little teapot boxes, I  would love to show some of your wonderful creations here.

This first one was sent to me by Lynda, from London. I love the roses on the lids, Lynda. So pretty.


These next two photos are from Mexico, showing that these teapot boxes can easily be adjusted to suit any colour scheme or design. Such pretty handles, and they look amazing with the matching teacups too!



I can't wait to see more!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment