Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Matching Tea Set

OK, so it was inevitable that this was going to happen ...


Recently, I created this lovely flowery teapot box, and with the leftover cardstock I decided to make a matching teacup (using the 'A Cuppa' template from Hot Off The Press as before).


I adjusted the size of the template again so that it perfectly matched my teapot, and I am really pleased with how they look together.


The teacup fits neatly inside the teapot, so it's double the surprise for anyone who receives this as a gift!




Some more matching sets I have made ...




6 comments:

  1. Hi! I was wondering if you made the template for the teapot or if it was downloaded. My church is having a Mother's Day Tea, and these would be perfect. Please let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you for your interest. I created the teapot template myself. I have a few teapots available for sale at www.essellecrafts.misi.co.uk however the template is not available. Hope you have wonderful tea!

      Delete
    2. Great news! You can now find the template for the teapot in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EsselleCrafts

      Delete
  2. Olá não encontrei a página disponível em pdf onde você deixou o link

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get the pdf for this project t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can find the template for the teapot in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EsselleCrafts

      Delete