Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mini Gift Baskets

In addition to gift boxes and gift bags, these little baskets are the perfect way to make any small gift that extra bit special. They are so adorable, and so incredibly easy to make.


To start, I followed the tutorial here (I used 8 x 8 inch cardstock) then once I had my basic basket, I added some of my own paper flowers to the design. I coloured the small brads (or split pins) with nail polish to match the individual colour scheme, and disguised the backs of the brads with a length of grosgrain ribbon inside.


For this next (green) basket I used 6 x 6 inch cardstock, and added just one handle to the centre.


No doubt I shall be making plenty more of these before Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Publish. Your Content was very useful. I have information recognizable your website for your future post. You can also see our website for Gift Baskets for exclusive occasions

    ReplyDelete