Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Gingerbread Man Gift Bags

With Christmas fast approaching, I have started to think about creating some mini gift bags this year. There are many tutorials on how to make these bags, but I started by following this one here.

Once I had my basic bag, I took inspiration from my love of homemade gingerbread, and decided to work on a Gingerbread Man theme ...


The colours are so warming on this one, and the Gingerbread Man's cute expression is sure to make the recipient smile.

And just in case it snows, I made this snowy version too. 


Mmm ... warm gingerbread on a cold, snowy day!


The following two photos show the insides of these bags, with the theme continuing all around. The ribbons on the first one are disguised by paper punched flowers, and the tops are held together by a small velcro dot.



 Now to the kitchen, to start making the gingerbread ...!


No comments:

Post a Comment