Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Teapot Box

I have always had a passion for teapots, so it was inevitable that one day I would combine my interests and create a box in the shape of a teapot.

Teapots come in all different shapes and sizes, but I wanted to create a classic design, an instantly recognisable form for my box. I had a hexagonal shape in mind, and so I set to work, sketching how my teapot should look before designing a simple template. After a bit of trial and error, it wasn't long before I was holding my very own teapot box.


I love the simplicity of this design, and the endless possibilities for decoration and embellishment.



With a removable lid, it can be filled to the brim with delicious treats - chocolates, candies, biscuits, teabags ... An ideal gift for any tea-lover!





No comments:

Post a Comment